Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm not dead ....

Alhamdulillah!

I know it's been soooooooo long since I've blogged here last. I'm really sorry, was busy with the ups and downs of life.

So, where do I begin? Hmmm ....

Yeah, some sisters had asked me to post about my last years' Hajj experience. Alhamdulillah it was nice, I think the best till date.

And nothing else that I can talk about here happened. So, Insha Allah I hope to get back to blogging in the blogger world with blog pals ;). I know there are heaps of posts I haven't read, Insha Allah I'll do that slowly.

Missed U all a lot- Blog pals and Followers.



2 comments:

  1. assalam alaikum
    I was thinking to come to your blog and ask you why did you disappear. Alhamdulillah, you are back. So nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alikum salam, Sis

    Aww thank U so much. Alhamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcom to add your views, but please be careful, because any comments which are offensive will be deleted. Thank You.