Don't bother getting a pen and paper... just read... if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.
Here are my answers to the first 5 questions:
1. Bill Gates, Prince Waleed bin Talal, Lakshmi Mittal, Anil Ambani, pls add one of your own .....
2. What does a Heisman Tropy mean in the first place? :S
3. Hmmmmmmm ....... some blonde lady ......
4. Albert Einstein ....... nnnnnnnnn ....... look it up on wikipedia .....
5. Uh! huh ! Oh ! .......... *blank* ..... *blank* ........ wahahahahahha ;)
My answers to the next 5 questions:
1. Anthony Gonsalves (UKG), Nafees Ma'm (5th grade), Sushma Bansal (5th grade) ..... well frankly there are more ...... ;)
2. Jameela, Hazima, Mariam ..... well there are more here too .....
3. Actually I've learned most of the things from The Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him), the life of the Sahabas etc ......
4. Taahira, Arjumand, .....
5. Taahira, Shareefa, Arjumand, Hazima, Cousins ........ :)
So how did you find the lesson learnt from this quiz?