I have to really apologize to AMW and Hajar, coz I'm putting up their awards sooooo late. But anyways, better late than never. I was soooo busy that time.
I thank you three sisters soooooo much, you've made my day :D
Ok, so let me do it in order:
First comes AMW's Amazing Bloggers Award, it's amazing how she describes my humble blogs, gee thanks for all the praise Brandy *blush*. You can read it here.
Second comes Hajar's Beautiful Girl's Award
And Third comes Nadia's Freakin Fabulous Blog Award
To give the Amazing Bloggers Award is the sole right of AMW, as this is part of her 2009 goals featuring each month an Awesome Blogger SHE finds that is doing A LOT of work online to help their sisters or has a very interesting blog. So, I have no right to award this to anyone accept AMW herself as a gesture of gratitude.
The Beautiful Girl's Award I give to all my Blogger Pal's and Followers, of course I don't have to mention the whole list.
The Freakin Fabulous Award goes only to selected five, I'm sorry, as per the rules.
Rules of the Award:
- List five current obsessions.
- Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.
- On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
- When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
- Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Five Current Obsessions:
1) Blogging. Yeah I like to blog. I love the blogosphere. I love my blog Pals. Ah! this blog experience is one of the best things that's happened in my life.
2) Reading Blogs. Woah! there are just soooooo many fabulous people with fabulous blogs out there, it's hard to stop myself from reading there posts. Most of the time I feel glued to my screen LOL.
3) Makkah and Madinah. I sometimes doubt if I'll ever leave this place. LOL I'm sooooo obsessed with these two places that I dread even thinking of leaving them sometimes, I want to keep clinging to them.
4) To the words detective, sleuth, mystery, adventure LOL. I'm sooooooo obsessed that sometimes I think if I'd been a boy I'd definitely go for a forensic degree.
5) The PC games.
I’m giving this award to the following fabulous bloggers:
UPDATE: I received another award from Hajar.