Friday, December 12, 2008

Mini Questionaire

I got this one from Sis.Aalia, so here are my answers:

What does next year have in store for me? Finishing my courses, getting married Insha Allah, the rest Allah knows best ......

Whats my love life like? You've gotta wait for that answer ....

What do I say when life gets hard? Alhamdulillah in all situations .....

What do I think when I get up in the morning? Make dua that all my good dreams come to reality .....

What song will I dance to at my wedding? Well it's only music that's haram except for duff which will definetly be there at my wedding and all those nice wedding songs along too Insha Allah. As for dancing, well I heard one Shaykh on radio say that if I'm alone or with women only theres nothing wrong with one or two steps, but ofcourse doing disco and Michael Jakson steps are not allowed. Nah anyways I'm a shy person so I won't most probably ......

What do you want as a career? mmm ..... it's difficult to choose ..... but yes I wanna be a successful Daiyah ....

Your favorite saying? "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

Favorite place? First: Al-Firdaus Al'Ala, Second: will tell you later .....

What do you think of your parents? That they are my parent's .....

Where would you go on a first date? Going on date if you mean the Western type one, I definetly won't go for that Insha Allah. But if you wanna know about where I'd like to go with my hubby for date then you've gotta wait ......

Describe yourself? Inquisitive, Organised, Enigmatic ......

What is the thing I like doing most? Spending time with my Computer ....

What is my state of mind like at the moment? Tensed .....

How will I die? As a Mo'minah, Ameen ....

What do you do when you see your friends? Give salams and hug'em tightly .....

How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel? Sorry I don't keep boyfriends ....

How does your ex make you feel? This question is not applicable .....

If you were to die today, you would feel (like)?: I would feel a bit nervous though ....."what will I answer Allah?" "Will it be Hell or Heaven?" ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcom to add your views, but please be careful, because any comments which are offensive will be deleted. Thank You.